Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vintage Shoot

Last Sunday, I had another shoot with my sisters. The sun was up and bright and the lighting was great so we took advantage of it. However, it was so hot! The sun was almost burning my skin but the shots turned out so nice so it was so worth it!


Would you believe that half of what my sister had on was vintage? Even the aviator sunglasses were my Dad's in the 80's. These photos are also featured on my sister's fashion blog. Check them out here :)

Do leave a comment and keep reading! Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! She accidentally wore the top backwards but it still was beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the set Hannah! Especially the skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Vintage yan. My mom's in the 80's :)

      Delete
  3. I love this set hannah! especially the skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete