Thursday, August 18, 2011

Senior Year

Oh yes! I'm a college senior. But the stress and all the problems are piled up on me right now. The thought of graduation is really bothering me. I'm a semester late, yes, because of my epic errors. And it's really sad to think that almost all my other blockmates are nearly graduating. Also, this term has evidently been the most stressful one; to think that I had all my hard subjects compiled and taken together this term. Thesis, practicum, Organic Chemistry, Physics and oh, Embryology. What was I thinking? But I need to take all of them and pass them to be frank if I want to finish undergraduate studies next semester. Oh yes. This is suicide.

However, I'm almost finished with my practicum! Just 8 hours more. Already finished 142 hours. So happy! :)
But, I still have to present my case to my adviser, and pass a paper. Whoa.
Here's a gif of my PGH experience :)

how to make an animated gif

It was so cool to interact with the patients and their watchers. It was also so nice to present to the Resident Doctors, even if my anxiety level went too high haha.

On another note, me and my thesis mates are now gathering data for our research. It's really hard to find participants come to think of it. There aren't a lot of homosexuals who have been bullied. Some are not willing to be interviewed. Thank God for people who are willing :) Last Monday, we went to SM Megamall to interview a participant. And we all were wearing stripes. I swear we didn't talk about it. haha. It was fun yet tiring though.

create an avatar

I need to de-stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment