Sunday, May 20, 2012

MY WEEKEND IN SNAPS 1

Hey guys! I just wanna share with you a few photos and snaps of my weekend getaway. This is the fifth time I've been to Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar. You can see my other post about this place here. The first to third time I went here, then place wasn't that fully developed; just a few houses were fully furnished before. But now, almost all the houses are finished. They were building more actually. There was a bridge and a cathedral that were being built. I just love the ambiance whenever I go back here, and I am fortunate enough to be a member (because the membership fee is quite pricey). And I'm allowed to being 3 people here for free any time within a year. Here are some photos.


Sorry I wasn't able to take photos of the food because before I could sit down, they devoured the food. HAHA. I was able to take a picture of one dessert though but I had to wrestle my cousin for it. Haha. 


Hope you liked them! More posts to come :)

3 comments:

  1. Hannah, this place looks so pretty! :D <33 I love that sort of architectural aesthetic. Where is this place??? Old Manila? I must go sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's actually here in Bataan. Here's their website: http://www.lascasasfilipinas.com/

      I really recommend this place! They have accommodations, pool and beach. It's really beautiful there! It's like a live flashback :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! :))

    ReplyDelete