Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's been quite a long while.

Sorry for not updating in a while. I have been pretty much caught up with activities in both church and school. Let me tell you, it's been hectic :) Also, I had trouble with my smartbro plug-it. My previous one, which I had for   3 years, was literally broken because my sister bumped into it while it was attached to my laptop. Major Bad Vibes right there. Thankfully, my mom gave me money to buy a new one. But when I tried to use it on my laptop, it won't install! Another major Bad Vibes moment there. I had to go all the way to the mall to have it fixed/replaced, only to find out, it was my laptop that needed the fixing. After much work, the plug-it finally works now in my laptop. Hence, my connection now :)

Anyway, I have to blog about our team building activity. We had 3 sessions of "team building" for our Praise and Worship team. We had it on 3 Sunday afternoons in church. We had games, activities, jamming, bonding, eating, and ultimately FUN! Here are some of the many (I mean a lot, a lot) of the pictures :)










I definitely had lots of fun! Unfortunately, the last session, the graduation, my camera broke down. The memory card was infiltrated with a virus. So we lost all the pictures there :( Good thing is, on October 31 we have a beach party! So I'm pretty much excited. Here it is for now. I'll be posting again sooner than you think!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment