Sunday, October 2, 2011

MED SCHOOL? pffffft...

You know that your in a deep rut of trouble when you find yourself in situations when you feel pressured and confused. I have the same darn feeling. I am not complaining but there's that little voice in me that tells me 'you can't, you just can't'. But there's also those people who believe I can, and pressure me to push through what they want for me. The choice of studying medicine is what I'm talking about. There's that hope inside me that I can do it, I can survive 10 more years of studying, but I die a little inside when I think of how med school can torture me and my brain. I mean, now, taking up BS Psychology is just hard for me, especially the science subjects. Before I entered undergraduate school, I dreamed of having that white coat and that title of M.D stamped on my name tag. But as I was studying, I struggled, a lot. I mean, A LOT.

Let's look at the facts, shall we?
1. I struggled with Chemistry and Biology throughout undergrad.
2. It seems like medschool curriculum is jam-packed with Chemistry & Biology subjects, though there are Psychology subjects, but only a few.
3. Honestly, I just can't stand the pressure I receive from my aunts and uncles.

I just can't decide. To go to medschool, or not go to medschool, that is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment