Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CHRISTIAN DIARIES: Thank You Lord




Dear Lord,

Thank You for everything. People say that saying thank you Lord for the little things is overrated. But not to me. Being grateful for all the blessings that You've given me is one thing I want to be for the rest of my life. Lord, You've given me everything I need - a great, supportive family, loving friends, food to eat, shelter, a bed to sleep on and the greatest blessing, which is Jesus, Your Son, who gave His life for the salvation of our sins, my sins. And with that Lord, I am sorry for always failing to say thank You. Everyday I live my life carelessly, waking up in the morning and doing my usual routine but fail to say thank you. So Lord, I want to take time to say Thank You for everything, for loving me, for being faithful, for trusting me, for forgiving me, FOR EVERYTHING.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment