Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hannah's Confections

As I mentioned in my previous post, I started my business selling cupcakes and profiteroles; and I am very thankful because it's blooming and growing! I've added new items on our menu including cookies, dessert bars and squares and I now do dessert buffets! Thank you Lord! :)


Cupcake craze! :)


Profiteroles. My profiteroles are different because I fill them with different fillings, and not the usual pastry cream or whipped cream. When i first made this, I actually had no idea what to fill it with. We just ate it as it was, plain. But I made some chocolate ganache for my cupcakes and had some extra so I decided to fill it with chocolate. It tasted superb so it was a hit :)

Hopefully my business will continue to grow and will become a store soon! :) Visit our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/confectionsphilippines

Cheers!

2 comments: