Thursday, January 5, 2012

MACAU Adventure: Day 2

As I said, our Macau trip was truly an adventure. Bus rides, taxi trips, walking-around-til-your-feet-hurt-like-crazy, all fun. The weather in Macau ranged from 15-20 degrees, and it was coooold. My friends told me to bring sweaters and cardigans to ease me from the cold weather, but apparently, all that I brought were too thin, and can hardly shield me from the weather. Layering helped though. Anyway, my second day in Macau turned out pretty well. We first went to this park, Guia Hill Municipal Park and Flora Garden somewhere near our place and rode the cable car. It was a short ride. We then walked uphill to see the view of Macau.



We walked around, took a few pictures and bought something healthy and sweet to eat. I bought a strawberries n' cream fruit shake and paired it with peanut butter drizzled waffle. Yum! :)


We walked around again in the markets and it was packed full of people! I guess because it was still Christmas season and everyone's on vacation. We went to this sort of unfinished church had this museum behind it.



We then went around taking pictures, posing here and there. We ate at a hotel (I forgot the name). I just had beef and noodles cause I wasn't that hungry. After that we went around the city and took pictures again and watched the water fountain show outside The Venetian hotel. We went inside to watch a dragon show which showcased the signs of the zodiac. We then went home after that.






It was a very busy day. Walked around pretty much all the time. My feet grew tired and eyes became heavy. So, we went home. It was lovely seeing so much of the beautiful city and exploring new things! My friend says the place looks like Vegas. City lights were amazing.

I hope you enjoyed going through this post! I have to sleep now, class starts tomorrow. Good night! :)

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment