Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bliss


“I definitely believe in God. How can you look at anything and not be overwhelmed by the miraculousness of it?” - Chris Martin of Coldplay

It never fails to amaze me how beautiful the beach is. No matter how hot or cold the weather is, rain or shine, for me, the beach is picture perfect. I never really did enjoy the beach. I never appreciated its beauty until now. More than the picturesque view, I believe the beach gives me the view of the vastness of the possibilities of what I can do with my life. It somehow shows me that my dreams can be endless, that I can reach the end the world or even greater.


As I was walking along the beach with friends, camera on hand, laughing, talking, enjoying, I took a picture of the view. And then I realize that I should be thankful for that exact moment, that I am still very much alive and breathing. And that I should also appreciate rare moments like these and to cherish them forever. The warm sand beneath my toes gave that warm, fuzzy feeling of love, compassion, faith, hope and happiness that for a long time I had but never really noticed. I felt blessed by God, to have feelings like those. I felt pure bliss.


This is an embarrassing shot of me being totally insane. Insane but totally happy, mind you. For the longest time, I've never seen myself happy like this, literally out of breath laughing. But totally thankful to God that He gave me that moment to laugh my lungs out. And these moments are rare I tell you the truth.

I gave this post the title "Bliss" because that is how I truly feel right now. It's definitely not a cliche or exaggeration, but a heart felt expression of my gratitude towards friends, family and God. There's so much to be thankful for.





When you have friends like these, I tell you the truth, life would never be dull. I am genuinely thankful for these people. They are a great part of my happiness right now. They are there when you need them and they support you spiritually. I love them to bits.

This is the end of this post.
Mood: Happy :) More than happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment