Monday, September 12, 2011

Seeing things in a different perspective

It's definitely a personal thing. No one can see the world through your eyes but yourself. Those are your eyes, and what you see triggers something in your brain that is then translated in your thoughts.

It's quite difficult to divert your usual sight of things in a different perspective. Your stubbornness gets the best of you and what you see becomes what you believe. When you are so focused on how you see things, you tend to ignore others. I'd love to think otherwise.

You may seem to wonder why of all topics to rant about, I choose this one. Partly maybe is because this photo of me translates perspective, but it is mostly because I am like that. I am stubborn when it comes to my opinions. When it is how I see it is, it will be what I think it is. But for some odd reason, I'm beginning to try to change my perspective of things. I'd like to think I'm succeeding.



END OF RANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment