Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dim future

College is ending. I am nearly graduating - those are the things I put in my head right now. It's nearly the end of my undergraduate years and I am so happy but worried at the same time. Happy cause it's ending, worried because, I'm unsure of my future.

I have convinced myself to take medicine after college. That's why I took a pre-med course, BS Psychology to prepare myself for med school. And to be honest, along the last 3 years of taking my undergrad course, I had my second thoughts. I mean, I'm clearly having a hard time with my science subjects and I'm pretty sure there'll be more in med school. To be frank, I am scared about med school. I don't know if I can push through it. I am not the brightest person around. And to add to that, there's the anxiety of thinking about my future. i have no idea what I am gonna do after college if I don't go to med school. I have my friends talking about what they're gonna do after college. Some will look for a stable job, some will be teaching or build a business. Oh but me, the future is quite vague.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts today. (Honestly it's been bothering me for weeks now). So good bye and good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment