Friday, November 18, 2011

Sense of Simpliciville










My first outfit post! Yey :)

Well, it's not like most of those fashion blogs who tell you the brands of what they're wearing. Most of my clothes are from bargain finds with only a few pieces which are branded. In my opinion, not everyone can afford fashion finds that are branded, and there are nice pieces in bargains, you just have to find them. So here it is! :)

On other things, I am so nervous to take NMAT this December 4. It's the admission test for aspiring students of pre-med to take medicine proper. I heard that the exam is way harder in December than in April. That's pretty much the reason. I am counting on God here, I will review, I promise but everything is in God's hands :)

I am also psyched to tell everyone that I am starting a home based business selling home baked cupcakes, profiteroles and eclairs! Yes I am excited :)

Okay, I am gonna review now. I have an exam on Physics 2 on Monday. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment