Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sweet blessing

"I've been wandering around this universe, equipped with my own personality, wondering what the future brings."
 It has been a busy couple of weeks. My second to the last semester in college is nearly ending. Just in 3 weeks I think. And it's frankly frightening, especially because my NMAT exam is coming up and I am nervous as ASDFGHJKL! :( I haven't reviewed because I've been busy with other requirements in school and my business. But I know that if I really want to venture into medical school, I have to freaking study now.

On other things, I am so excited that my little business is flourishing! Yes, let me introduce to you,


Hannah's Confections! Finally I've established a name. And I am really thankful because God blessed me with this. I've put up a facebook page with a menu and order form. Hopefully, every pastry will become a hit! :)


Well, this is the end of my post. Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment