Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween Long Weekend

Like I said in my previous post, I was all too excited with the plans I have for the Halloween Long weekend; but due to unexpected circumstances, not everything went according to the plan. Well, about 40%. I said that we were going to have an overnight beach bonding Halloween party, well, FAIL. We had a swimming party instead in the nearest public pool. I didn't exactly like the place, so I came late, around 4pm and went home at 6pm.

Enough of that. On more exciting things. Kuya Ryan's Birthday Blow-out did go well into plan. All 12 of us left at around 12nn and arrived at Max's Restaurant at around 12:20pm. I had so much fun. Catching up and reminiscing memories gave me lots of flashbacks. Here are the pictures;









Ultimately, I had a lot of fun. It was so nice to catch up. Thank you Kuya Ryan for the treat! Happy Birthday and Cheers to you :)


The Birthday Boy :)

So after that, my Highschool friend Tin met up with me and we stayed in Greenwich. Then came Arlene and Janella. We talked a lot and caught up with each other's lives. After all, we didn't see each other for almost a year. After Tin left, we went to Beanery. She had a family affair. Here are some pictures :)







I missed them so much. I wish I can see them again soon :) 

The next Tuesday morning we went to the cemetery to visit my Lola who passed away just 2 years ago. Our whole family went along with my other 2 Lola's and Tita.







Long and tiring weekend, but all fun. :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment