Saturday, March 17, 2012

DIY: Recycled Fabric Fringe Necklace

Hey Guys! As mentioned in my previous post, I'm doing new features here on my blog, and this is another one! :) I was so inspired by DIY blogs especially A Beautiful Mess by Elsie Larson so I decided why  not make my own DIY projects! And this is the very first one of many! :) Enjoy!

You will need: an old shirt (any color, with any pattern. It will be better if that shirt doesn't have loose threads), scissors, necklace chain.


I used this shirt as a costume during a production number in our church and since I have no other use for it, I recycled it! :)


Measure the chain around your neck and cute it in your desired length.


Tie the fabric around the chain. It's up to you how many you want to tie around it. Just make sure to check it and wear it around your neck if you like the look of it. And just have fun with it! Let your creativity flow :)


Here it is! Look how pretty that is, especially on a collared top. You can cut the fabric to your desired length. In my case, I love the look of it the way it is. Hope you enjoyed!

Cheers!
Hannah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment