Thursday, March 8, 2012

HONGKONG Adventure: Day 3 (part 1)

The next day, we went to Ocean Park Hongkong. We rode a 2 story bus there. I think we arrived at around 10am. Us "youngsters" were so excited to go through all the rides. They had plenty here. Ocean park is located in mountains, so we had to travel through cable car or an underground train. To make the best out of the great view, we decided to take the cable car. We got maps and saw their many attractions! I don't think we had time to go around the whole park! :)

That's us on the cable car!


Amazing view :)


We first went to ride the Hair Raiser. It's a roller coaster and had one big loop. It was such a rush after riding this!


This was my favorite. I think it was called Flash. The ring rotates and the arm goes 180 degrees at the same time. We went upside down for about 4 times. It was so fun!


Unfortunately, I only have a few pictures of the rides. We were so busy making the most out of the day cause we had to leave around 6pm cause we were still going to The Peak (which I will blog about a little bit later!). Anyway, we rode a ride that was similar to Log Jam in Enchanted Kingdom. I was the one in front. I was so afraid of getting wet cause I didn't bring extra clothes that I bought a rain coat. I ended up getting the lower half of my body getting wet! I was literally walking around in wet jeans! We also went to another roller coaster, and other fearful rides. Haha. It was so fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment