Friday, March 9, 2012

HONGKONG Adventure: Day 3 (part 2)

After we went to Ocean Park, we went to The Peak and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. The Peak is a place on top of a building. It has shopping areas, dining places and is also where Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum is located. You can actually see almost all of Hongkong there. It was beautiful at night, but it was so, so cold!


A lot of people are waiting for the tram to arrive.


It was so so cold!


Then we went to the Wax Museum.



My dream of having a picture taken with Rob Pattinson has now come true! Fangirl right here :)


My cousin pretended to be a wax figure to fool other people coming in the museum. He would stay still and when a person takes a picture of him, he would move. It was such a laugh! He actually fooled a good handful of people :))


Madame Tussaud.

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of pictures. I was so busy taking pictures of my cousins and titas. But, it was so fun. There was also a mini Scream House there. We decided to come in. We were the last ones for the night. The people scaring us were almost too tired to do their job. I wasn't that much scared, but I did scream. That day was so tiring but also so fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment