Friday, March 9, 2012

Janella's 21st Birthday Surprise :)

Last March 2, one of my best friends Janella celebrated her 21st birthday. It was a Friday and she had classes, so she was all alone in her dormitory. So, me and my other friends decided to throw her a sort-of-surprise birthday party on March 4. We planned it the whole week. I made the banner and the collage, and also the cake. The others took care of bringing her here at home where we will celebrate it.



That was the video of Janella's reaction :) She almost froze there, but we can tell she was really surprised. She even got teary-eyed. Everything turned out so well :)

I'm really blessed with having friends like this. Friends who are always there for you through thick and thin, gives you encouragement, makes you smile and are almost like your sisters. And most of all, bringing you closer to God :)

Happy 21st Birthday again JANELLA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment