Friday, March 9, 2012

LOVESTRUCK

Last February 19, our Youth Ministry had a Youth service themed "Lovestruck". Our main goal was to reach out to young people and promote awareness about the Christian concept of romantic love. We held it at JRM Bataan at 6 in the evening. We had praise and worship, youth style. We also had a lot of special numbers - singing as well as dancing. We also invited a band to perform. It was so much fun! I am glad that we were also able to reach out to these young people and bring them closer to God even in these little gatherings. We were actually scared that only a few would come but thankfully. God really grants prayers! We had more than 30 new young people. Praise God! :)


Our emcees Arth and Mel.


"Nothing is Impossible" sang by Aldrin.


Word of God shared by our very own Youth Pastor, Pastora Eve.



Our dance team, "The Radicals"


Faith singing "Forever"


The band.


Me singing "How He Loves"


Nitoy singing old Filipino love songs.


Tin snging "My Soul is in Your hands"


We ultimately had a lot of fun. I was really please how big the turn out was. God is really good! I am looking forward to more gatherings like this :) 

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile." - Jeremiah 29:11-14 NIV

1 comment: