Friday, March 9, 2012

Medical School here I come! :)

Oh my. This is quite a late post. I'm sorry for the late update but I can't help but share this great news with you guys. From my past blog posts, I talked about how I wanted to take up medicine. I've only applied to one med school, and that's FEU NRMF. I've made this pact with God that if I pass or get accepted to FEU, I would pursue medicine, but if not, I won't. I applied to FEU last year December and had my interview and orientation last February. During the interview, I was so nervous cause I think everything I answered to the interviewer's questions were all just at the tip of my tongue. I was in the first batch of interviewees, you see and we were 4 students interviewed at the same time by 2 doctors. I was so nervous I almost couldn't breath. The interview lasted for about 10 minutes or so. After that I patiently and anxiously waited for the results to come out.

I was praying for this cause this is a very big decision of me. And for me, this is God's will. The day of the release of the results came and all day I was refreshing and reloading the website of FEU NRMF, scanning if the results had already come out. Alas, I saw it, "1st batch of accepted applicants". I actually scrolled and scanned the whole list, looking for my batchmates' names, cause honestly I wasn't expecting to see my name there. Then I slowly looked to find my name, and yes, there it was! I was sooooo happy I  almost oushed my sister out of bed. Hahaha. Thank God! :)

I was so happy. And now I've reserved my slot and I'm going to enroll soon! It just goes to show that trusting God really pays off. If you put your life in His hands, everything will play out. And even if at times it's not how you wanted it, you are in good hands, because it is what's best for you. God is so amazing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment