Thursday, March 8, 2012

HONGKONG Adventure: Day 2

Finally! A trip to Disneyland! :) Such a magical place to be in. Brought me back to my childhood. You see, I am a 90's kid, and it was said that we are the last generation to experience the "epic-ness" of Disney. To be honest, there aren't anymore good shows in Disney. Anyway, it was really a flashback for me, and I can't help but cry cause I'm really fortunate enough to be here. I can't tell you how happy I am being here. Such a wonderful place! :)


We enjoyed the parade so much! :)

We got our maps, went around and had magical fun!


We went to tomorrow land and rode the Space Mountain about 4 times. We just can't get enough of it! We also tried Buzz Lightyear, 2 times.


We also went to their new attraction, Toy Story Land. We also rode the Race Car (which was my fave by the way!) and the Parachute.


The white dots were actually fake snow. How cool is that? :)


The fireworks! I was tear-eyed the whole time. It was so wonderful. This is the part where my whole childhood came crashing to me. So happy.


I just can't say enough how fortunate I am to have the opportunity to come here. Thanks Disneyland Hongkong for reminding me how happy my childhood's been! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment